"Superbly Defined… With a Tinge of Laughter"
Post on: May 6, 2018
Laughter is the best medicine. We all can recollect our childhood memories — we tend to laugh all the time. However, as we grew older, we became serious and laughter became inhibited. It was no longer as spontaneous as it used to be.
It’s strange we’ve diminished our laughter when it should be the opposite since greater happiness is found through laughter.
How many times have we seen in matrimonial sites or movies of a prospective bride or groom looking for a spouse who can light up their lives with a great sense of humour? This may seem odd because we tend to be miserly with laughter while we look for a partner with a good sense of humour.
It is no secret that laughter has healing properties and it’s contagious. So spread it if you can. On our part, we’ve compiled 10 definition which is so hilariously defined. Have a good laugh:
1. Smile — A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
2. Classic — A book that people praise, but never read.
3. ETC — A sign to make others believe you know more than you actually do.
4. Experience — A name men give to their mistakes.
5. Opportunist — A person who starts to take a bath if he accidentally falls into a river.
6. Diplomat — A person who tells you to go to Hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.
7. Boss — Someone who is early when you’re late and late when you’re early.
8. Common Sense — It is like deodorant. The people who need it most never use it.
9. Marriage — a) It’s an agreement where a man loses his bachelor degree and a woman gains her masters.
b) It is a way through which two people join together to solve the problems they never had before.
10. Compromise — The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody believes he got the biggest piece.
In the midst of our everyday struggles and hectic lifestyle, take time to smell the flowers… and have a good laugh over the trivial things which unduly stresses us.
“If Laughter cannot solve your problems, it will definitely DISSOLVE your problems; so that you can think clearly what to do about them” Dr Madan Kataria, founder of the Laughter Club of India.
Hope it has been a jolly good read. If you had a good laugh, share it with your kakis (buddies). Invite them to like us on Facebook. #JollyGoodTimes #SuperblyDefinedWithATingeOfLaughter #ShajiThomasVarughese